2-in-1 Weld Fume Extraction: IVFE-450-20
FumeVac™ by IVEC Systems, the IVFE is designed to be a stationary or semi-mobile vacuum system.
Power to handle weld fume extraction requirements of multiple work stations simultaneously with a compact layout and minimized footprint. The IVFE-450-20 comes standard with 2 filter cartridges and an automatic filter cleaning system.
Includes 2 manometers indicating filter cartridge and vacuum pressure status, an automatic timed shut-down, an hour meter, an automatic filter cleaning system and 2 interchangeable inlet choices. Optional features are available.
- Acoustic design offers low noise levels with only 80dB @ 5'
- 450ft2 of filtration area with an optional extra 228ft2 of HEPA filtering
- Complete control panel controls the vacuum extraction and the automatic filter cleaning system
- Up to 8 welders with HVAV-02 valves simultaneously
- Rugged design guaranteed for 1 year with minimal required maintenance
- Cost efficient solution offers ease-of-access and minimal ducting compared to traditional roof installed systems
Optional Features available: Casters for mobility, a HEPA filter (requires additional manometer cartridge status), and a remote starter.