Mobile Weld Fume Extraction: IVFE-MAX2
FumeVac™ by IVEC Systems, the IVFE-MAX2 Offers Multiple Options to Control Pollutant Emissions.
Capture welding fume with vacuum assisted MIG guns and dust control from multiple grinders or extraction with nozzles. The IVFE-MAX2 can either be used as a mobile unit or as a vacuum source for a small network. Filtered air can be recirculated back to the workspace or evacuated outside. The design enables each turbine to work spearately at a very low noise level.
Stock model features: manometer, cartridge status indicator, hour meter, remote starter, 0-5h delay switch, 2" and 3" inlets, 4" outlet.
- 68 dB due to high performance acoustic insulation
- 225 ft² of filtration area
- Complete panel to control 3 high performance turbines
- Up to 3 workstations simultaneously
- Cost efficient unit for small vacuum networks
- Rugged design guaranteed for 1 year with minimal required maintenance
Optional Features available: HEPA filter and adapter, welding gas signal remote starter.