ErgoMax™ MIG Guns
Air-Cooled Fume Extraction MIG Guns
ErgoMax MIG Guns are essential to a safe work environment. No other gun on the market removes weld fume as efficiently and effectively, meeting the ACGIH and OSHA air quality standards for manganese and hexavalent chromium. This lightweight, durable MIG gun offers the highest volume throughput of any other competing guns.
Designed to perform in the most challenging of welding environments, the ball-joint flexibility and ergonomic handle ensures a semiautomatic fume gun that is easy to maneuver and adapts to all work positions. The high airflow capacity in the gun minimizes heat build-up and results in a cooler, more comfortable operating temperature for welders.
Welding using .062 Flux Core wire 280 amp.
Features & Benefits
- High quality, high duty cycle MIG & Flux Cored welding performance
- Durable copper alloy consumables for high conductivity, cool operation, and long life
- Rugged, lightweight polymer handle with a 360° swivel ball-joint
- High extraction flow rates minimize heat buildup for added comfort
- Optimized fume extraction zone prevents disturbance to shielding gas
- Adjustable bypass vent for airflow control in confined spaces
- All models come standard with Euro-style connections
- Amperage: 400A or 500A
- Duty Cycle: 100% w/CO2, 60% w/ Mixed Gas
- Wire Size: 0.30” to 3/32”
- Processes: MIG (GMAW) & Flux Cored (FCAW) – Mild Steel,
Stainless, & Aluminum
- Applications: General & Heavy Fabrication, Automotive, Shipbuilding
- Euro-style Adapter: Tweco, Miller, Lincoln
- Hose Cover 5’ or 10’ Leather or Kevlar